Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

British Hub ~ your thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheUnknownShadow

British Hub ~ your thoughts Empty
PostSubject: British Hub ~ your thoughts   British Hub ~ your thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:14 pm

For full details of this, see this thread! Put your thoughts on the matter on there
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: British Hub ~ your thoughts   British Hub ~ your thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:52 am

The idea seems O.K I suppose.

But basically you come here, post about a forum, in that forum you post about a link.
Shouldn't such trade events be taken in neutral ground has normal instead of society specifics?

Apart from this, the trading idea is interesting if we can keep it up to date with the economy needs, take in mind that economy is and will never be static and more then work to keep it on forums its needed work to keep it running.
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: British Hub ~ your thoughts   British Hub ~ your thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 am

I shall sign up there to keep an eye on whats going on within the British empire, I suggest a couple more Royal Navy do the same.
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: British Hub ~ your thoughts   British Hub ~ your thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:58 pm

Ive signed up and been given permission to view the boards over there, posted a topic saying hello, as the other societies have done.

Anyone else going to sign up as well?
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: British Hub ~ your thoughts   British Hub ~ your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:11 am

I've signed up as well, an excellent idea for communcations between societies!
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

PostSubject: Re: British Hub ~ your thoughts   British Hub ~ your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:27 am

I will sign up also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Hub ~ your thoughts   British Hub ~ your thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Hub ~ your thoughts
Page 1 of 1