Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Small point of clarity

Go down 
+2
Andy Eliblo
solomon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
solomon

solomon

A Small point of clarity Empty
PostSubject: A Small point of clarity   A Small point of clarity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:53 am

Just cos it may start confusing ppl Very Happy

Myself, abraxus and andy are part of an old gaming clan that has been going for around 5 years now. We all used to play SWG till the NGE hit then we all splintered off into diff games but stay in touch via our old forums.

This is just in case ppl wonder why between us we may get called:

Zumbee/Zumbers - that was me
raggy/ragandy - andy
brax/abraxus - abraxus Razz

pretty much every game ive played and seen andy/brax in since SWG we have always used the same names. Dont know andy's reasons but for me Zumbee didnt sound very historically accurate lol, so i changed it here.

This is just in case ppl see these names being thrown about in society chat or on the forums and wonder who they refer too lol!
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: A Small point of clarity   A Small point of clarity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:55 am

Aye, that be us.

I changed from Ragandy Eliblo to Andy Eliblo simply because I didnt like Ragandy in an 18th century setting.
Back to top Go down
Abraxus

Abraxus

PostSubject: Re: A Small point of clarity   A Small point of clarity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:22 am

I hope you guys don't mind the fact that I call you by yer older names.
Back to top Go down
solomon

solomon

PostSubject: Re: A Small point of clarity   A Small point of clarity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:24 am

hehe i dont mind, i just imagine ppl reading society chat and not having a clue who is being addressed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: A Small point of clarity   A Small point of clarity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:25 am

Haha! Not to worry Gentlemen! Smile I entirely follow you now.
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

PostSubject: Re: A Small point of clarity   A Small point of clarity Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:16 pm

Lol, yea because I was pretty lost myself before. Hadn't a clue who you were talking about. Thanks for the clarification Smile
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: A Small point of clarity   A Small point of clarity Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:18 am

Don't worry, I too stand in the same way.

Me and Megan Wolfe also played Galaxies till NGE hit, then we changed game but we stood together since then, despite of the game our old Galaxies clan lived on.

In the same way, we too use our old names.

Rachel Lockhart, normally known has Odinn/Odie.
Megan Wolfe, normally known has Roshido/Shaney.

Its good when you find a friend that stays with you despite all changes, despite all stupid actions and money requests, its friendship! Its what we found Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small point of clarity   A Small point of clarity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small point of clarity
Page 1 of 1