Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flogging around the fleet..

Go down 
+3
Darius Walker
Lockhart
Chandler Jones
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandler Jones

Flogging around the fleet.. Empty
PostSubject: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:25 am

Ahoy Fleet-mates!

Just a quick note to let you all know, i haven't run away to sea or anything like that, i'm STILL waiting for my retail copy..

Bro said he'd buy it for my birthday - gave him all the details (where to go, how much, what to do) and he forgot........
Needless to say, the courtmartial sat, found him guilty and sentenced him to a flogging around the fleet. Sentence to be carried out with immediate effect.

Please join me in administering Justice for this, most heinous of crimes.

/flog

Chandler Jones.

(looking forward to sailing with you all again Real soon and keep up the good work! PoS battle sounded like great fun!)
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:01 am

Quote :
Please join me in administering Justice for this, most heinous of crimes.

Flogging is far to brand my friend, I say make him walk the plank!
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:21 am

I too am still waiting for mine. I retail preordered it and Best Buy is back ordered >.<. Nothing I can do till then. Ugh you all are probably like lvl 40 by now (feels left behind) Hopefully I'll be up this weekend, if not, have fun on the seas!
Back to top Go down
John Quilliam

John Quilliam

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 am

Very sorry to hear about that Chandler and Darius. I thought I hadn't seen muxh of you recently.
Must be very frustrating.
Look forward to seeing you soon.

Cheers
Mad Old Q
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:59 pm

Har I finally got my box today and am loading everything up at the moment! Though there is a problem with UDP connection that won't let me see the servers. Hopefully everything goes well
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:20 pm

There seems to be a few problems tonight Admiral, the server has been reset once already and its just gone down again Sad

Good to hear you've got your key though!
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Right, I understand now from reading PotBS forums (they are down now too it seems) Will just have to wait it out, though I'm so anxious to get started again.

I feel left behind though since everyone is probably lvl 35 by now so this wait is killing me Razz
Back to top Go down
Chandler Jones

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:18 am

Still no game in the post, so looking for a bit of advice..

I've never bought a game on direct download.. How does it work? i pay my fee to SoE (sorry for the po-et-ree(poetry)) and then they'll email me the Key code i need to start playing again?

I dread to think how far behind i am.. and all those wasted days on my structures (aaaargh)

Captain Jones.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:36 am

well if you still have the preboarding installed you can do as you just said Smile they will send you the key and you enter the key in and update the game Smile

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Arran Pellaeon

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:19 am

Yeah, if you havent paid in full for your store copy yet, you can go to the SoE store, or direct 2 drive, buy the game from them (convenient too depending where you live, as you dont pay tax on the digital version). If its SoE store, its added to your account automatically, and you can go from there, if its from D2D, they send your code in the email, and you enter it on account management.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flogging around the fleet..   Flogging around the fleet.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flogging around the fleet..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Pirates Of The Burning Sea :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: