Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capt. Serpiko Aukland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serpiko

Capt. Serpiko Aukland Empty
PostSubject: Capt. Serpiko Aukland   Capt. Serpiko Aukland Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:09 am

In-Game Name: Serpiko Aukland
Previous MMO Experience: SWG from the very begining until it was destroyed by the developers. I was on the Euro Infinity server under the name of Durham Carahal. I tried WoW but never really got into it and Eve which was not for me.
Goals in the Game: I don't really have any goals set out at the moment apart from getting my hands on a frigate Smile , I'm just enjoying the the game for now. I look forward to taking part in PvP, working with a good friendly guild. I'm hoping to make the same good friends I made in SWG.
Why the Royal Navy:Having served in the RN on leaving school there is no other group I would join lol. Seriously though, the RN looks like a group of people who have the same interests I have.
What You Have to Offer: I am a mature gamer and am always willing to help those who need it. I enjoy the social part of being a member of a guild/society and really look forward to taking part in group activities. I'm currently a level 17 naval officer.
Other Comments: I'm married with no children, at the moment. I have recently started a new job which enatails several weeks training so I will only be available early evenings and weekends, after that I will commence shift work so will be online different times of the day Smile

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Serpiko Aukland   Capt. Serpiko Aukland Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:50 am

Welcome to the Royal Navy Smile (Again hehe)

Please send Christian Fletcher a /tell ingame and i will invite you.

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Locoguru
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Serpiko Aukland   Capt. Serpiko Aukland Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:51 am

Welcome mate from an ex-Navy Sailor across the pond!
Back to top Go down
Serpiko Aukland

Serpiko Aukland

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Serpiko Aukland   Capt. Serpiko Aukland Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:22 am

Thanks guys, will give you a shout when I get online. Very Happy

Locoguru wrote:
Welcome mate from an ex-Navy Sailor across the pond!
Ahoy shipmate, another Jolly Jacktar Very Happy What branch were you? What ships were you on? I was a weapons engineer, don't know what you're equivalent would be. I only did three years, ended up having to take medical redundancy due to a problem with my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Serpiko Aukland   Capt. Serpiko Aukland Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:37 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capt. Serpiko Aukland   Capt. Serpiko Aukland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capt. Serpiko Aukland
Page 1 of 1