Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Privateers Role in All Things Piraty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Lubbock

Francis Lubbock

Privateers Role in All Things Piraty Empty
PostSubject: Privateers Role in All Things Piraty   Privateers Role in All Things Piraty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:19 am

Well lets face it us Privateers are a rare breed, and when i mention on Nation im a Privateer all the Navy Officers make fun of me Crying or Very sad

So what is our role in the big world ?
We are specialized in slowing down ships and boarding combat, so we will be great for slowing down people so other can take em down, so is our role merely a support class ?
Or how do we fit in ?

Lets hear all ya Privateer thoughts and views, so we can try and find our place in the world and within The Royal Navy scratch
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: Privateers Role in All Things Piraty   Privateers Role in All Things Piraty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:27 am

Well, every group benefits from a Privateer due to the different buffs they can provide on top of any Naval buffs the group might have going.

I hear they are also useful for the Enable Pirate PvP skill they have, means they can activate it and take out any nationals in a pirate pvp zone that might be trying to lower contention at a port, a group of just NO's could not attack the other nationals without this (between 5 and 7k contention points on a port).
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Privateers Role in All Things Piraty   Privateers Role in All Things Piraty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:06 am

Francis Lubbock wrote:
Well lets face it us Privateers are a rare breed, and when i mention on Nation im a Privateer all the Navy Officers make fun of me Crying or Very sad

ROFL YOUR A PRIVATEER! *Points finger and laughs* Twisted Evil

Well not really, I think that all classes are undoubtedly needed, all have different play stiles and above all different goals in game.
I really believe its quite helpful to have a few in the group just like any Free Traders.

All in all everyone is needed, it only depends on how you play your class (any class at all) and thus make yourself well known or feared. grrr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Privateers Role in All Things Piraty   Privateers Role in All Things Piraty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Privateers Role in All Things Piraty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Privateers Headquarters :: Privateers Headquarters-
Jump to: