Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Octa Falconer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octa

Octa Falconer Empty
PostSubject: Octa Falconer   Octa Falconer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:55 am

In-Game Name: Octa Falconer
In-Game Level: 22
Class: Privateer

Previous MMO Experience: Ultima Online, Planetside, SWG, WoW, various other MMO releases/beta's etc that didn't really keep me interested.

Goals in the Game: Mostly just have fun in a good atmosphere/community.

Why the Royal Navy: Well, I grouped with a few of your members to do Red Tide and they struck me as organised and good people, since then I've read/heard a fair bit about you and my initial impression seems to have been correct.

What You Have to Offer: A friendly person who'll try his best to help out when possible.

Other Comments: I'm currently studying at university so obviously my gametime is pretty random, also as I explained to Christian Fletcher last night ( thanks again for your patience by the way) I'm currently sharing this account so I will most likely re-roll on a fresh account at some point (but still use this char for helping out whilst leveling up again, which shouldn't take to long anyway).
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Octa Falconer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octa Falconer   Octa Falconer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:01 am

Welcome m8

An officer will contact you ingame asap

Flethcter
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com

Octa Falconer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: General Discussion :: Society Recruitment Office-
Jump to: