Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cp'n Iirina Sharpe requesting a letter of Marque!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iirina Sharpe

Cp'n Iirina Sharpe requesting a letter of Marque! Empty
PostSubject: Cp'n Iirina Sharpe requesting a letter of Marque!   Cp'n Iirina Sharpe requesting a letter of Marque! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:18 am

(Actually, its just an ordinary application)

In-Game Name: Iirina Sharpe
In-Game Level: 21
Class: Privateer
Previous MMO Experience: Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, EVE Online, City of Heroes/Villains, Lord of the Rings Online, World of Warcraft, as well as various betas and free trials.
Goals in the Game: Quite frankly, to have fun, and become the most feared privateer in the world (What privateer doesn't strive for that?)! I'm looking to become engrossed in PvP, since that apart from roleplaying is the most fun in MMOs Smile
Why the Royal Navy: Well, I'm looking for a guild, since I'm tired of soloing and random groups. Also, something as simple as the guild name implied some integrity (i.e it isn't stupid.). One of the biggest factors though, is that a few of my old friends recently joined up, whom I have played MMOs with for 6 years.
What You Have to Offer: An excellent mood, teamplaying experience, countless bad jokes, helpful hands and good will!

Other Comments: hm, no not really.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Cp'n Iirina Sharpe requesting a letter of Marque! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cp'n Iirina Sharpe requesting a letter of Marque!   Cp'n Iirina Sharpe requesting a letter of Marque! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Welcome to the Royal Navy
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com

Cp'n Iirina Sharpe requesting a letter of Marque!
Page 1 of 1