Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaul Stone

Gaul Stone

PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting Empty
PostSubject: PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting   PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Just in case anyone needs to redownload the software, since Fileplanet are no longer hosting it, it still appears available from www.gamershell.com. Official download day is Monday, but I found out today as they did not include the software in the preorder packs then come Monday its going to be incredibly slow going to try and download queing up with everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting   PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:20 pm

I atill have the beta client installed Smile and i will just patch that on monday..but i have canceled my retail order with simply games and im going to buy that one from sony so the key gets updated by them so i dont lose any game time from waiting for the retail to turn up.
SmileSmile

Ace
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
andyhill

andyhill

PostSubject: Re: PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting   PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:32 am

never thought of the delay hopefully there won't be one I've had games from Amazon before delivered on the release day
Back to top Go down
Gaul Stone

Gaul Stone

PostSubject: Re: PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting   PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:24 am

ARRG - Andy which Amazon have you ordered from? If its Amazon.co.uk they are shipping the full retail version only, released on 22nd Jan (the place I've ordered from) - even though its a pre-order, its not the pre-order pack. Had to get my pre-order pack from Gameseek.co.uk (£4.99), which arrived saturday - but it doesnt actually have any software inside it, just a disc with 60 mins of pirate 'flavoured' music. You do however get the keys for the Pre-launch access and a Landing Key to be used when you get the full game for some reason.

Click Here for Pre-Order Box From Gameseek
Back to top Go down
andyhill

andyhill

PostSubject: Re: PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting   PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:26 am

Sorry misunderstanding I've already got the pre board from simply and the full game on order there too .Just meant when I've pre ordered before from Amazon I've got the games on time
Back to top Go down
Gaul Stone

Gaul Stone

PostSubject: Re: PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting   PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:39 am

Phew!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PotBS Client Download - UK Hosting
Page 1 of 1