Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randal Allen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randal

Randal Allen Empty
PostSubject: Randal Allen   Randal Allen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:10 pm

In-Game Name: Randal Allen
In-Game Level: 30
Class: Free Trader (2 main ships: Stralsund Frigate and Santiago Galleon)
Previous MMO Experience: Asheron's Call, Voyage Century Online, POTBS Open Beta/Pre-Boarding

Goals in the Game: Enjoy life on the sea, Level up, Get bigger ship, Make money Smile

Why the Royal Navy: I'm a former member of ELE; our leader quit and left me and many others out in the cold. Looking through the society pages once again, Royal Navy seems to be the kind of casual group I'd like to be a part of, and doesn't require me to jump through hoops or pass inspection in order to join Smile

What You Have to Offer: Friendship and assistance with anything I'm capable of providing. I'm dabbling in the economy and have several lots set up in the Yucatan area.

Other Comments: I'm self-sufficient, not really into PvP, and so far have found the missions entertaining and a good way to make money/XP. I'm not heavily into trade yet, as I'm still testing the waters. I'm looking for a society that has a clean, friendly and helpful chat, with a good number of people to talk with and ask/answer questions. So far, the only help I've needed with anything is an occasional mission that needs a group, and I'd like to help others and perhaps ask for help in that regard as well.

Cheers,

Randy
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Randal Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randal Allen   Randal Allen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Hello Randy

One of our officers will contact you ingame soon

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Randal Allen

Randal Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randal Allen   Randal Allen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Fletcher wrote:
Hello Randy

Fletcher

Thanks and done! Glad to be aboard cheers That was much easier than having to go through interviews, probationary periods, active forum participation requirements, dress codes, mother's maiden name and first born child, etc. et al Laughing

Looking forward to making new friends,

Randy
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

Randal Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randal Allen   Randal Allen Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:05 am

Randal Allen wrote:
Fletcher wrote:
Hello Randy

Fletcher

Thanks and done! Glad to be aboard cheers That was much easier than having to go through interviews, probationary periods, active forum participation requirements, dress codes, mother's maiden name and first born child, etc. et al Laughing

Looking forward to making new friends,

Randy

Your not done yet, so if I were you, id get a FULL list will all pet names you ever had, your blood type,your care tires type and of course the ultra secret question we must ask and very very few can say the answer. Evil or Very Mad

Welcome aboard, hope to sail by your side in these harsh seas Cap. Allen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randal Allen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randal Allen   Randal Allen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randal Allen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: General Discussion :: Society Recruitment Office-
Jump to: