Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "Where am I?" Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Collister

Will Collister

The "Where am I?" Tournament Empty
PostSubject: The "Where am I?" Tournament   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:14 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Allow me to present the all-new "Where am I?" Tournament! The rules are very simple, very simple indeed.

I, Admiral Collister, often find new and exciting places and scenery in the Caribbean, and I hope that you enjoy the pleasing views as much as myself! In fact, I hope so to such an extent, that I will be giving away 2,000 dubloons, yes, 2,000 dubloons!, in this first installment of the competition. The upcoming episodes of this competition will be irregular and vast expenses of time may grow between each, or, indeed, there may be little time between two competitions. So keep your eyes peeled for updates here!

And now, to the rules:
I will take a screenshot of myself somewhere in the Caribbean and post it here on the forum. The first person to recognise where I am will receive the reward! However! It's not that simple, you'll also need to travel to that spot, take a screenshot of yourself there, and post it with your answer. We wouldn't want any lucky guesses, hey?!

So, there you go, the first two people to post a screenshot, giving the location, of the two first places (in the next post), will win 1,000 dubloons each!

And here is an example just to show you what an answer ought look like:
Photobucket
This screenshot is taken just outside the Admiralty Office in Port Royal, where this fine statue is to be found.

This answer gives the place it was found, and has a screenshot to prove it, so anyone who posts something similar as an answer to the images in the next post, will win 1,000 dubloons each!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: "Where am I?" - Episode I   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:16 am

Photobucket
Where did Admiral Collister meet this fine-looking gentlemen?

Photobucket
Where did Admiral Collister find this lucky chap?
Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: The "Where am I?" Tournament   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:09 am

I propose that it was Admiral Collister, with the Parrot, in Les Hattes!

The "Where am I?" Tournament PR-finger
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: The "Where am I?" Tournament   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:12 am

Huzzah! Congratulations Mr. Ronnie! Good show!!
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The "Where am I?" Tournament   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:55 pm

The "Where am I?" Tournament Guanic10

There Smile

BTW, its Guanica Smile
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: The "Where am I?" Tournament   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Good show V.A. Lockhart! Smile Good show indeed!
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: The "Where am I?" Tournament   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:13 pm

The "Where am I?" Tournament 048

ARRG! beaten to it by Lockhart!
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The "Where am I?" Tournament   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:05 pm

Apart from the pictures, I beaten everyone to it Razz

But I like your picture more then I like mine!
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The "Where am I?" Tournament   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:22 am

The "Where am I?" Tournament Where10

Its a British Port under some other Nation control.
Where is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Where am I?" Tournament   The "Where am I?" Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Where am I?" Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Art Work :: Screenshots-
Jump to: