Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stratham Blackbriar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AshesFall

Stratham Blackbriar Empty
PostSubject: Stratham Blackbriar   Stratham Blackbriar Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:35 am

In-Game Name: Stratham Blackbriar

In-Game Level: 36 as of 12/2 2008

Class: Naval Officer

Previous MMO Experience: UO, DDO online, Shadowbane, City of heroes/Villains

Goals in the Game: Have fun. Help make the game a better place for everyone attitude wise. Learn pvp and contribute to the conquest system.

Why the Royal Navy: The concept of the "royal navy" fits my character theme very well, one of your members caught my attention as a helpful, nice and skilled person. The website is lovely and I'd like to be a part of a good team.

What You Have to Offer: PvP backup (as soon as I learn how to pvp), a helpful and generally "good" attitude.

Other Comments: I hope I'll get accepted, I've been levelling and turning down some other invitations hoping to get into this society. I also hope that we'll have some great times together if I get accepted!
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Stratham Blackbriar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stratham Blackbriar   Stratham Blackbriar Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:41 am

Hello John
Welcome to the forum Smile one of the society officers will contact you ingame soon..

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com

Stratham Blackbriar
Page 1 of 1