Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A frustrating evening...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beaufort

Beaufort

A frustrating evening... Empty
PostSubject: A frustrating evening...   A frustrating evening... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:29 am

Dear folks,

yesterday again we had some dark time to go through. In the end I have logged out unsatisfied and upset.

But why?

We have shown the first signs of working together... and still we have to improve more.

What has upset me?

First my own cowardice. I tell you in fact what I and every other british player should have done: set our PvP flag on - sailed into St. John (before it was under contention) and beat the crap out of the french - at least we should have tried it.

Even we would have been sunk... and the port would be under contention (what it is now)... we would feel better.

I feel ashamed by myself.... yes I am a carebear... I am not out to look for struggles... but the struggle finds me anyways.

In my eyes it is time to do something.

It can't be that french and spanish low level players sail around with activated PvP flag - even in front of british towns and nothing happens to them.

You can say now: no.... that's what they want - they want us to play by their rules.

But what's the alternative: to hide under the non-PvP-cover and see our ports getting contested again and again?

What happens when we loose the battles at St. John and Charlestown? Waiting for the map reset? Waiting till every british player reaches lvl 50?

So what shall we do? What are your suggestions?

Because when I continue to play like this I feel like a coward and will no longer have fun in this game.

Stop making them laugh about us, please!

I know it will be hard... I know they have it easy to sail with PvP because most of the pirates will not attack them. They know they are safe from the other side while we face enemies all over.

Yours sincerely

a deep ashamed
Captain (do i deserve the rank?) Lillian Beaufort
HMS Glory (soon renamed in HMS Shame)
Royal Navy
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: A frustrating evening...   A frustrating evening... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 am

Our Society focus at this stage is getting several players to 50.
I understand and totaly agree that there is nothing more fustrating then to lose a port, truth is even I thought that St. John would be safe after the first two waves, clearly, I was wrong.

I am the first to admit that I lowered my defense far to soon and that when I had it up, it was by far to late.

I understand that we have several issues holding our own, most of us are still leveling and I understand that not all can afford a ship, what I DONT understand, is why people aim at society for the blame of the Nation.

We has a Society have to work for the best of us has a Society and Nation, I am not saying that we must like everyone, I am saying that we must respect, obey and above all work with each other.

Time has come for us to start taking ports, with or without (hopefuly with) other society aiding us, WE WILL MAKE A CHANGE, WE MUST MAKE A CHANGE, WE ARE THE CHANGE!

It starts here and now, we failed far to many times before, there is NO shame in losing when we fight back, but there is shame in hiding since we are afaid to lose.
Truth is, I am afraid of PvP, mostly because everytime I have been ganked I could no fight back, but I say get a team of 6 45+ members and lets give them action, LET US, SIDE BY SIDE, SINK OR BE SUNK!

We lost 3 ports, I say we take some more! Lets plan this, lets make this happen.
Meanwhile, power level as much as possible, some are nearly 50, others nearby, PLEASE work together, aid each other, MAKE THE CHANGE, BE THE CHANGE!

I am a proud member of this Society, I above all believe that we can and we will do much in the future, but until then, we must MOBILIZE, BELIEVE and STAND UNITED.

Fair Winds!
Vice Admiral Lockhart of the Royal Navy Red Squadron.
Back to top Go down
WolfeClan

PostSubject: Re: A frustrating evening...   A frustrating evening... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 am

I agree Beufort and Lockhart now is the time for action. We must work as one unit and lvl of course but we must not hide. We must stand tall. I hate to be corny but Sly Stallone has the perfect sentance for whats happening at the moment i think:

"Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard YOU can get it hit and still keep moving forward. That how WINNING IS DONE!!"

Lets let go of the bleak doom and gloom attitude and instead look forward to a Map full of RED =D

They think they can push us around and we will just take it. Well I say now is OUR TIME to shine from this moment forward. Let us Stand together united as one society and maybe, just maybe other will se how great we can become and then We can stand as one NAtion with many societys working as one. Surely then none can stand against the might of the british Nation.

Fair Sails to all of you. I believe in you every last one of you and so should you too.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: A frustrating evening...   A frustrating evening... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:31 am

I hope you guys know what you are facing.....Full groups of level 50s...if you wish to go in now then so be it...But remember that when die in pvp you give 100 points to the enemy and last night at St Johns there were full groups of level 50s..

If you like these odds then off you go and i will support you as best as i can...

Remember we have people away at the moment and replacing ships will be hard.

Fletcher

P.s I would rather see everyone forming groups and helping the rest of the society to reach level 50..may not seem like we are doing much but with a full group of 50 we will work much better then a full group of 45s.
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A frustrating evening...   A frustrating evening... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A frustrating evening...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Pirates Of The Burning Sea :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: