Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Your Approximate Gaming Times

Go down 
+13
WolfeClan
Arran Pellaeon
Lockhart
Andy Eliblo
Francis_Drake
Locoguru
Yaena
andyhill
Dalmont
Darius Walker
Will Collister
Keline Fraser
Gaul Stone
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaul Stone

Gaul Stone

Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:13 pm

Hi Shipmates

Thought it would be handy to have a place where we can post our estimated gaming times, which will help planning anything in game. Just rough guestimates, dont want to pin anyone down and make them promise on pain of death to anything specific pirat

I work a 2 week shift pattern, so starting this week

Late shift - after 12.30am to possibly 3am
Early shift - after 6.30pm to possibly 11pm

Weekends - As much as the family will allow me to neglect them Twisted Evil Joking Smile Little bits during day with serious no distraction game time 8pm - 1pm
Back to top Go down
Keline Fraser

Keline Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:21 pm

I'm working Night Shift only, so I have to leave 10 pm monday through saturday. I'll usually be on as soon as I wake up, anytime between 2 and 4pm. Sunday I play all night to keep up with my shift cycle.
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:38 pm

As a student of the natural sciences I will be rather busy most days of most weeks. When I do find it necessary to neglect studies in favour of leisure I will be playing in the evenings and nights CET, which is GMT+1. Hope to see a few of you on then!
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Hmm, being the (only?) American here, my times are different, but i can play late nights (late in GMT time) during the week and can play all times on the weekend. I doubt my time zone will effect my effectiveness in the society though as it wasn't much of a problem during beta even while being on vacation Very Happy. We will see though Smile
Back to top Go down
Dalmont

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:37 pm

Due to being in a top WoW raiding guild my play times will generally be Weekends and the odd weekday when I don't get in the raid Razz

Obviously if there is a particular event I'm needed or shipping need to be done, just holla and I won't sign up for a raid that particular day!
Back to top Go down
andyhill

andyhill

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:25 am

I'll be on as much as real life allows .I can be on in theory every night but I dont think this would impress the wife but she does work shifts so I'm on for definite 3 nights a week and some weekends
Back to top Go down
Yaena

Yaena

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:09 am

My online time will probably be between 4-9/10 PM GMT+1 so and around all day on weekends till the late night/morning hours.
Back to top Go down
Locoguru
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:08 am

Isa and I are PST. Isa only works 1 day a week so she is on most of the time. I work 4 days a week with fridays being my day off. I will be on week nights 7:00 pm - 11:00 PST and most of the time Fri-Sun.

See you tonight mates!
Back to top Go down
Francis_Drake

Francis_Drake

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:40 am

Week days from 6pm to 12pm, But with my job I could be working late some nights, I never now till the day before.
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:43 am

Usualy about 5pm to anywhere up to 5am GMT.
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Hum, tricky.

On a normal weekday I can play only after work, which is around 17:30 until around 23:15, give or take.
On weekends mostly after lunch till anytime I want.
Back to top Go down
Arran Pellaeon

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:36 pm

I can usually play anywhere from 330pm to 1-2am GMT, but that's just because I have a floating work schedule, so some days im off, some days im not. I live on the eastern coast of NA
Back to top Go down
WolfeClan

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:36 am

I usually get online between 6pm and 12am during week, cant really say specific times for weekends as my fiance tends to have things she wants to do etc.

Vague but at least its a rough guess lol
Back to top Go down
Richard Blackstock

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:13 pm

I'm managing a pretty consistent 8.30 pm to whenever (usually around midnight). I have to admit I (until tonight) love this game and have been playing pretty much every night but need to cut that down a bit for wifes sake. Say four nights a week playing? I can obviously play longer Friday and saturday.
Back to top Go down
Abraxus

Abraxus

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:31 am

I could be on anywhere from 9am to 5pm starting times and finishing could be the same as Raggy, 5am Razz
Back to top Go down
Francis Lubbock

Francis Lubbock

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:40 am

Working Dayshifts.

So with stupid real life permitting, ill be Online most evenings after dinnertime.
Wedensday evenings im always away, so not online.
Weekends are pirates days, so will play when im able too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tanth Nefzen

Tanth Nefzen

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:04 am

well, for the short-term, my play times should be frequent and regular as i've very recently quit my job! got a few emergency cover bits doing next week, but it's only the odd hour or two. my line of work is mainly shifts though, so my regular playing times will be erratic as hell =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Approximate Gaming Times   Post Your Approximate Gaming Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Approximate Gaming Times
Page 1 of 1