Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect for RN from the Spaniards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baylian

Respect for RN from the Spaniards Empty
PostSubject: Respect for RN from the Spaniards   Respect for RN from the Spaniards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:25 am

I was on my own sailing through PvP waters (accident) last night when a group of six Spanish jumped me - all 40-50. As the instance loaded my brain decided to play back what Lillian had said a few days ago on these forums. So, with Lil's words still ringing in my ears about showing no fear, cowardice, etc. I decided to turn my little 1-Dura Stralsund Frigate around and head straight into the mouth of hell that was 2 gallants, 2 alexanders, 1 triton, and 1 defiant sleek.

Needless to say I got all of a few shots off before being blown into pieces. However, thanks to Lil's rollocking, we appear to have earned some respect from the Spanish as the first Society to stand and fight. A few mins later this got posted to the official forums:

Post about Royal Navy

Anyway, I know what I'm doing from now on.
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

PostSubject: Re: Respect for RN from the Spaniards   Respect for RN from the Spaniards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:07 am

Huzzah! That's the spirit, stand and fight! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Respect for RN from the Spaniards   Respect for RN from the Spaniards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:09 am

Mr Baylian, you are an example to follow, I shall no longer run, no longer hide! If I go down, I will with a fight!
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: Respect for RN from the Spaniards   Respect for RN from the Spaniards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:53 am

Good show Baylian!

Lockhart wrote:
Mr Baylian, you are an example to follow, I shall no longer run, no longer hide! If I go down, I will with a fight!

It depends what ship you are in when you get caught 6 on 1 though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Respect for RN from the Spaniards   Respect for RN from the Spaniards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:29 pm

screw the ship! Im not movin around with a 4th rate :Pp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respect for RN from the Spaniards   Respect for RN from the Spaniards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respect for RN from the Spaniards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Pirates Of The Burning Sea :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: