Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isey Allus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deryial

Isey Allus Empty
PostSubject: Isey Allus   Isey Allus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:11 pm

In-Game Name: Isey Allus
In-Game Level:6
Class:FT

Previous MMO Experience: 12 years active MUD, MUCK, MMO exp. Most recent game: COH/COV

Goals in the Game: I'd like to learn the economic portion of the game, while developing characters with my husband for active PVP.

Why the Royal Navy: We're new to this server. My husband was contacted by a member, here; after reviewing the site, this group seems to fit what we're looking for, as well as our target play group age.

What You Have to Offer: We're both long time, and active gamers. We are new to this server, as mentioned, but we've learned the fundamentals of the game, and we're trying to settle into a new 'home'.

Other Comments: We recently switched from a lesser used server, hoping to find a little more activity, as well as a play group more our own age. We're both very active gamers, and we're really hoping this group will be a place we can settle in with, and help to grow.
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

Isey Allus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isey Allus   Isey Allus Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:51 am

An Admiral will soon talk to you, with more information, please be patient until then.
Back to top Go down

Isey Allus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: General Discussion :: Society Recruitment Office-
Jump to: