Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Foray into pvp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

First Foray into pvp Empty
PostSubject: First Foray into pvp   First Foray into pvp Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:28 am

My Lords, Ladies, Admirals, Captains etc

I am approaching lvl 20 as an NO, and realised that I have been living a sheltered life out of Jenny Bay. Only once have I made the journey to Port Royal, and never have I engaged in PvP.

Sitting at my desk in the office contemplating doing naughty things in my bosses coffee, I have decided tonight to attempt my first bit of PvP.

What do you guys suggest as a good introduction to this. or do I just sail merrily into a PvP area?

Captain Hamilton,

H.M.S Venerable Sea Monkey
Back to top Go down
Beaufort

Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: First Foray into pvp   First Foray into pvp Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:36 am

Honestly... sailing alone into a PvP area will only lead into a gank by several high lvl enemies... but maybe you could use a nice, fast and small ship (hard to see, fast to get away)... MC Mediator Cuttor with speed outfittings and gun accuracy should help alot.

But be prepared to get sunk really pretty fast, when it comes to a close spawn-in by an enemy frigate Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: First Foray into pvp   First Foray into pvp Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:49 am

SO in terms of wandering around in medium to large warships, only group PvP is okay?

I dont mind group PvP, just havent sorted any out yet.

Or should I just carry on leveling until Ive got more than one gun deck Razz
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: First Foray into pvp   First Foray into pvp Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:42 am

Captain Perseus Hamilton wrote:

Or should I just carry on leveling until Ive got more than one gun deck Razz

Such is my advice friend, before you face your foes you must stand ready to make it honourable.
Defeat only has merit when denied by equal chances, in this way you'd be sailing into Davy Jones on ye boat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: First Foray into pvp   First Foray into pvp Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:53 am

What level/ship do you guys recommend?

Is anyone doing any cruises this evening (GMT) ? Im lvl 19, and currently sailing a Hermes Packet Boat. I will follow orders quite happily!

Percy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Foray into pvp   First Foray into pvp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Foray into pvp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Pirates Of The Burning Sea :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: