Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Money

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andyhill

andyhill

Making Money Empty
PostSubject: Making Money   Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:01 am

I think its a good idea (if no one has put it forward already ) to try and do the "buying" from within the society if possible .I know from the beta getting money didn't seem to be a big job but saving money is always a good thing and it helps the society as a whole (please sell me a xebec Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Making Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Money   Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:26 am

We made a few defiants during beta but the ship building side will take some time to fine tune.
Walker is the man with the balls (cannon balls) and he was making loads of money Smile

So after a while im sure we will be upto speed once we know who is providing what Smile
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
andyhill

andyhill

Making Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Money   Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:14 am

I think making Bermuda sloops before main launch is a reasonably good idea and undercutting everyone else its the first decent ship everyone wants
Back to top Go down
RaxDefias

Making Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Money   Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:59 am

if all goes to plan we will have a pretty good society production line going when release hits us bit of work and effort in pre boarding is all thats needed

for best efforts i need to people to Post what areas they will be covering my Self will be covering shipbuilding with my freetraders from theoffset resource and shipparts cannons planks etc all need covering with in society i would like to keep to begin with the number of people making ships to 2-3 at max increaseing as society does to meet demand, as for a price/cost structure that is still forth comming as costs may change from beta to release
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

Making Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Money   Making Money Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Admin wrote:
We made a few defiants during beta but the ship building side will take some time to fine tune.
Walker is the man with the balls (cannon balls) and he was making loads of money Smile

So after a while im sure we will be upto speed once we know who is providing what Smile

Hehe Twisted Evil Aye though. If all goes well, it won't be that hard to get a production line going, especially with a master craftsman spending a day or 2 of his time to compile a list of mats,structures, etc and just telling others what to do. (/nudges Rax on the readiness of the list Razz)
Back to top Go down
andyhill

andyhill

Making Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Money   Making Money Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:40 am

Right well I've no idea what's needed to make anything in this game .I've got a gravel pit and log yard going so someone tell me what to aim for next and ill get on it .Are we gonna have a separate thread with what's needed and how many we need gettin it ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Money   Making Money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Money
Page 1 of 1