Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XP hunt Tuesday the 26th.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Lubbock

Francis Lubbock

XP hunt Tuesday the 26th. Empty
PostSubject: XP hunt Tuesday the 26th.   XP hunt Tuesday the 26th. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:18 am

”Its was raining in Port Royale when Vice Admiral Lockhart received new orders from the Admiralty, they wanted to put an end to extensive smuggling of goods in the British Shipping Lanes. "Dammit, dont they know we are hard pressed defending the Yucatan” Lockhart slammed his fist into the table. Now they want some captain to go raid the shipping lanes, where the Spaniards have startet to sail in convoys defended with ships of the line, it could end in a disaster. Captain Chuwy entered the room after hearing the cursing. Chuwy read the orders and stroked his fake beard ”Maybe there is a captain we can put to the task, one who would not be missed, one who had a problems with authorities” Lockhart smiled ”I know just the Captain for the job”

Captain Lubbock wondered what banged the loudest his head or whoever was at the door, he disentangled himself from the ladies of the Cathouse and opened the door, outside stood a man dressed in British Navy Uniform ”Captain Lubbock here are your new orders from Vice Admiral Lockhart”.

Time for some XP, we will raid some of the many big Convoys and get some XP, i will go with crews of 36+ and upwards, we will be hard pressed as we are going up againt some of the big merchant ship convoys, so join for a couple of hours of fun.
We meet at Port Royale at 20:00 Danish time which should be +1 for the rest Smile
If you sign up on this thread you are guaranteed a spot if you arrive on time, ill fill last spot on guildchat.
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: XP hunt Tuesday the 26th.   XP hunt Tuesday the 26th. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:12 am

Beg pardon, do you mean LvL 36 +, or the amount of crew. Most of my crew are welsh farmers with fantastic voices, you know.
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: XP hunt Tuesday the 26th.   XP hunt Tuesday the 26th. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:27 am

I was probably Hammered at the time, but I'm quite glad I gave you the orders, since I know your doing a great job m8!
BTW Rachel Lockhart is a Female char, one of the mighty few on the British side.

If under need and if I am around, I may join in either to assist or fill a remaining spot, but only to those chances since I am in no need of XP and therefore I might "hog" some of yours.

PS: Amazing starting story, you have a talent for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: XP hunt Tuesday the 26th.   XP hunt Tuesday the 26th. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:19 am

I would love to help but i have 3 port battles on tuesday...so after that i will need to replce my alex lol

Flecther
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Beaufort

Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: XP hunt Tuesday the 26th.   XP hunt Tuesday the 26th. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:30 am

Sorry - 3 portbattles at least on tuesday Sad

Think I have to attend all
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: XP hunt Tuesday the 26th.   XP hunt Tuesday the 26th. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:36 am

Yes I have points on all, I'm assuming that at least I get called to one, but if not I'm willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XP hunt Tuesday the 26th.   XP hunt Tuesday the 26th. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XP hunt Tuesday the 26th.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Pirates Of The Burning Sea :: Society Events-
Jump to: