Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a hardcore player?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Ronnie

Are you a hardcore player? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a hardcore player?   Are you a hardcore player? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:46 pm

I have set myself a challenge and I would like some company on this little journey.

I am looking for one special person who is online as much as me.

The challenge is to get a character from level 1 to level 50 in one calendar week.

Obviously my partner in crime will need to be *extremely* active - if you have a job/life/kids/wife you need not apply (unless you have a weeks holiday that you want to devote to this little project).

The ideal candidate will be able to use Ventrilo.

I have a plan of how to do this, I will share this with the person when/if I find them.

Please note there is no cheating, bug exploitation, hacking or any other malicious methods to be used - any missions we do will be done once only and not repeated - the only "tools" that will be used in this endeavour are game and mission knowledge and effecient usage of time.

I would like to begin as soon as possible - if you are interested in this please send me a PM or an e-mail (viniholden@hotmail.com).
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hardcore player?   Are you a hardcore player? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:24 am

wow, one week? thats a hell of a task I tell you but possible if you realy realy realy try hard!

Took me a week to get 40-50 and that was 'semi' hardcore grinding.

Good luck matey Smile
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hardcore player?   Are you a hardcore player? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:43 am

I would love to be a part of that, but sadly I can't!
I wish you the best of luck though, its going to be a hard task.
Back to top Go down
Beaufort

Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hardcore player?   Are you a hardcore player? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:53 am

I am a hardcore player but not hardcore like that... AND I have a job/life Smile
Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hardcore player?   Are you a hardcore player? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:02 pm

I have one possible person so far... Razz
Back to top Go down
Locoguru
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hardcore player?   Are you a hardcore player? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Sorry mate, would love to but just got back from being gone from work and work takes up 14 hours of my days Mon-Thur. Do get 3 days to play each week.

Good Luck Ronnine, hope you find a partner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a hardcore player?   Are you a hardcore player? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a hardcore player?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Pirates Of The Burning Sea :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: