Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not gone..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandler Jones

Not gone.. Empty
PostSubject: Not gone..   Not gone.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:03 am

Hey all,

just a quick note to let you know I haven't gone anywhere, just having problems with my Graphics card.
As some of you may know, i've been having Intermittent problems with my card, but lately its been getting worse. Infact, its so bad now on PotBS that its unplayable and some other games are affected too (just not to the same extent).
Having consulted with the tech support guys (who are excellent btw.) i've finally established..... it's dying.
So I'm going to have to get another one..(probably the 8800GT Dual ) but funds being what they are, it might be a while before im back on again, properly.

I will be popping my head in from time to time - i can play for about an hour before it starts going crazy on me (sometimes less) so i hope to see you all soon.

Chandler.
Back to top Go down
Locoguru
Admin
Admin

Not gone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gone..   Not gone.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:50 am

Good to here you are staying. Hope you get another card soon. Was a very strange weekend with only myself and usually 1 other person on line at any one time. I was talking to a member of The Royal Navy Society about the problems with our lack of active members and we should consider combining our Societies as the name is pretty much the same. Did you get 1 SOL bundle done for your San Mateo Trader? I will complete 2 this week. Maybe we can combine our efforts here and each have a ship out of the build.

Loco
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

Not gone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gone..   Not gone.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:01 pm

Hi Chandler,

Sorry to hear about all your problems, but glad to know that you'll be fixing it if possible! Smile Might I ask what your intentions are, society wise, without causing too much of a hullabaloo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not gone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gone..   Not gone.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not gone..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: General Discussion :: Talk About Anything Here-
Jump to: