Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resources And Components Needed

Go down 
+3
Will Collister
John Quilliam
Gaul Stone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaul Stone

Gaul Stone

Resources And Components Needed Empty
PostSubject: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:11 am

The idea of this thread is if you are making something, and you are having to buy resources or components from outside the society to complete your production, then post the items you are having to buy here and then those of us who are waiting to fill any gaps in production can start making those items for us instead.

Consolidation Of Current Needs From The Thread Below:

Will Collister ---- Wine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post below or contact the persons ingame if you can fulfil any of these current resource needs.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
John Quilliam

John Quilliam

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:21 am

Well, being shocked at the cost of granite in the Guyana region, I built a second warehouse at Les Hattes (my main production base is Bartica), together with a Granite Quarry.
Production is still ramping up, but I am prepared to offer granite to any member at substantially below the current market price. In time of course, this will also produce ballast for ship building.

I'm pretty sure that someone has been buying up all the seeded granite at 15 and then reselling at 250ish. Clever, because demand is high at the outset because of all the structure building going on.

If buying on the AH, remember to bid low at first and then ramp up. I have sold some at 250 (the last price), even though I was asking less.

Kind Regards to all
Paul
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:40 am

Afternoon gentlemen,

Just the right topic for me! I am producing provisioner packs and have the structures to create all the ingredients required except the following:
Wine, Common
Sugar, Refined
Rum

If someone could produce these and give them to me, I can complete the provisioner packs.

My economy base is in Les Hattes, and that is where you would need to be shipping. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in producing the above items.
Back to top Go down
Gaul Stone

Gaul Stone

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:02 pm

I will try and sort out production of those items for you Captain Collister
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Captain Stone! Don't worry! I have them under control, all that is needed now is wine! Smile
Back to top Go down
John Quilliam

John Quilliam

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:13 am

I have a contact in Point à Pitre who may be able to help.
Do you know yet in what quantity and at what frequency you require this wine?
And is there a particular appellation you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:07 am

Any old wine will do Mr. Quilliam, just to shut the officers up. I will require six units of common wine per pack I make. So one run of say... sixty units should do me for a while. If this were at all possible I would be most grateful, as always.

Best regards John!
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:49 am

I am going to be making the sails/rigging part of ship building. I am in need of fir logs. The nearest British place for fir is Nassau or Belize. So any fir would be a godsend, thank you in advance:)
Back to top Go down
Gaul Stone

Gaul Stone

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:03 am

Firstly Captain Collister, I apologise for letting you down on the wine, I did an expedition the other day to the Ports of Tampa and Turpitude only to find they didnt want to trade with me at all - Bloody Frogs and Pirates! Smile

I will be setting up a freetrader alt on our other account soon and willthen be able to use him to go into full wine production, so hopefully by full release we will be able to accomodate that resource fully within the society.

Captain Walker Im not sure if I saw something go into society chat last night, but just in case I didnt - Beda has a production running in Fir Logs, currently supplying Francies Drake. Im sure If you ask her really really nicely she will be able to accomodate your resource needs Smile

Right from now on whenever someone enters a need in this thread I will edit my first post with all the details so dont worry if this thread start to get a bit long current needs will be listed in that first post. If you could please post when a satisfactory supply has been found so I can remove it.
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:24 am

Not to worry Captain Stone! I will take it out on the Frenchies! Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain George Cowell

Captain George Cowell

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:13 am

I have dealt with the fir requirements for Capt Walker
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:54 pm

Cannon Ammo, cheap for guildies.
Back to top Go down
Tanth Nefzen

Tanth Nefzen

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:24 am

On the wine front, do we have a designated euro trader or two? Seems senseless everyone turning it in when a few people can get the better returns much more efficiently etc. If we have, please get in touch with me, and i'll be only too happy to hand over all the refined sugar i have. (about 200-300 atm) which can then be turned in for whatever the shipwrights need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resources And Components Needed   Resources And Components Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resources And Components Needed
Page 1 of 1