Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Provisioner packs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Collister

Will Collister

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:46 am

Afternoon gentlemen,

I've finally set up the base of the provisioner pack production line. I have covered most of the ingredients and will be able to start producing the packs once I have the following three items:
Rum
Sugar, Refined
Wine, Common

As mentioned in another topic I am wholly reliant on outside-society purchases in order to complete the production and would greatly appreciate anyone helping me out with the last three ingredients.

As far as I can see the production of the above items would require the following structures: (Structure) [Resource]
(Sugar Plantation) = [Sugarcane]
[Sugarcane] --> (Sugar Refinery) = [Sugar, Refined] OR [Molasses]
[Molasses] --> (Rum Distillery) = [Rum]

So basically, with the three structures (Sugar Plantation), (Sugar Refinery) and (Rum Distillery), both [Rum] and [Sugar, Refined] can be made.

As for wine, well, that's the tricky part. The production is rather straightforward:
(Vineyard) = [Wine Grapes]
[Wine Grapes] AND [Oak Barrels] --> (Winery) = Wine, Common

But first, to deal with the barrels:
[Oak Barrels] are made in the (Carpenter's) and require [Ingots, Iron] and [Logs, Oak].
[Ingots, Iron] require [Limestone] and [Ore, Iron] and are made in a (Forge).
[Limestone] is simply harvested from a (Quarry, Limestone).
[Ore, Iron] is simply harvested from a (Mine, Iron).
[Logs, Oak] are simply harvested from a (Logging Camp, Oak).

So in order to make the barrels you need to have the five structures (Carpenter), (Forge), (Quarry, Limestone), (Mine, Iron) and (Logging camp, Oak).

The wine, I hear, is difficult to get hold of, but basically all you need are those two structures, i.e. (Vineyard) and (Winery). Just keep yourself safe producing it if the environment is dangerous.

SO,
If one other person were to devote his economy towards making provision packs, that would be enough! All in all, only ten structures are needed. Then again, the warehouse requires a slot... but Oak Logs are easy to get hold of and dirt cheap. Hence my suggestion is that one other player helps out with the provision packs and constructs the following structures:
(Sugar Plantation), (Sugar Refinery), (Rum Distillery), (Carpenter), (Forge), (Quarry, Limestone), (Mine, Iron), (Vineyard) and (Winery).

cheers

Then again, I suppose that dividing it would also work, or there may be a better way to do it. Just thought I'd spend some time telling you everything I know about provision packs. Smile

Also, I suppose some people may already have built some, or all, of the above structures. In which case, let me know if you can help with the produciton of Provisioner packs.

Ah, some good old Navy discipline brought into the company. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Locoguru
Admin
Admin

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:24 am

Don't believe warehouse takes up a slot of production.

4 of us are in the process of ship building and would be able to make the barrels for the rum as a side product. Looking at having 3 ships built on friday!

Isa
Loco
Arnonya
Rhys

Thanks Mates!
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:27 am

Terrific! Anyone available for the sugar, rum and wine?
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:17 pm

Im in Provisioning too and rely on buying in sugar and rum, apart from that im sorted and can knock them out.
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:05 am

Captain Eliblo!

That sounds vey good indeed, how did you sort the wine problem?
Back to top Go down
Locoguru
Admin
Admin

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:49 am

Rhys Conner is going to be getting grapes from tampa and turning them to wine in Nassau.
Back to top Go down
Keline Fraser

Keline Fraser

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:53 am

I can make Oak Barrels as long as I get supplied with Limestone.
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:39 am

Wine I sort by having two cotton plants and a textile mill, then I use the European freetrader to exchange the cotton for wine. Its not the most efficient way to do it, but it works, providing you can get your hands on sugar and rum.
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:02 am

That would be terrific Captain.

Sugar and Rum production is now set up. So really, all I need is that wine!
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:10 pm

Perhaps we can come to some agreement on trade for sugar and rum Will, I would say id trade it for wine but im always low on that too, so perhaps I could just buy any excess you manage to get off you?
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Hmm... sounds fair enough, but I am particularly low on the old money at the moment. Would you mind divulging how you acquire your wine? Will see what I can do about the rum!
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Andy Eliblo wrote:
Wine I sort by having two cotton plants and a textile mill, then I use the European freetrader to exchange the cotton for wine. Its not the most efficient way to do it, but it works, providing you can get your hands on sugar and rum.

Thats how Very Happy As I said its not very efficient because you need 70 spun cotton to get 12 common wine, that equals to 12 common wine every 28 hours, because I have 2 cotton plantations that lowers it to 12 wine every 14 hours.

EDIT: Highlight to see quote.
Back to top Go down
Will Collister

Will Collister

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:44 pm

Ah, I see! Unfortunately I have no structures left to build..

Smashing beard by the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Provisioner packs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provisioner packs   Provisioner packs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Provisioner packs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Company Headquarters :: Society Production-
Jump to: