Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marks of Victory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keline Fraser

Keline Fraser

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:51 am

We should farm the most out of these in my opinion before FLS nerfs them, which I think likely.

Easiest is Patrol Missions right now. The following are available at 21

LH, Bartica (newb enemies)
RR, Nassau, West End (Bahamas, level 24 enemies)
Belize (level 30 enemies)

I have my bermuda sloop in guyana for the newb ships, my Lancer in the Bahamas for these midlevels and the Postillionen in Belize for the highlevel enemies, so I have little travel time.

I'll do all missions beginning in Guyana every day at 8pm CET, if we group up (and you have your ships spread over the map for fast teleporting) we can make 12 MOV in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Keline Fraser

Keline Fraser

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Did a run in 1:15 today with some waiting time. Sadly only Adria managed to stay throughout the entire run.
Tomorrow again, if you want to join up let me know and place your ships in the following ports

Bartica, Guyana
West End, Bahamas
Belize, Yucatan (strongest ship here)

doesn't matter what you have in the other ports because we can easily take them down via boarding. Can't board a level 30 frigate with 200 crew at our level though, that's why we need strong ships to gun them down.

A reminder, this is about doing them fast. So if you don't have your ships ready at 8pm you can only join in the areas where you have ships. I hope you understand that this is about speed and it kinda sucks when 4 people sit in the Bahamas and wait for 1 guy to sail from Les Hattes to West End.
Back to top Go down
Keline Fraser

Keline Fraser

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:49 am

More MOV options!

Marks of Victory 088

These are the towns you can hit for Blockade missions (2 MOV) at 21.

I have not checked the Antilles yet, will do that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:23 am

So we can do them at enemy ports as well? You realy can farm them at a fast rate in that case.
Back to top Go down
Keline Fraser

Keline Fraser

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:35 am

It's the opposite quest, "Blockade town", generates unrest.
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:48 pm

Ah, lovely. Thank you so much for this. Will start collecting now!
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:46 pm

That map is realy useful, im making my way around the Carib right now with Captain Lazzurs Smile
Back to top Go down
Abraxus

Abraxus

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:58 pm

This topic should be stickied in my opinion especially when the forums start to get busier. Saves people rakin' around for ages because it's bloody handy Smile
Back to top Go down
Keline Fraser

Keline Fraser

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:58 pm

Most of the information here becomes invalid at 50 because it's a list of all the ports available at 21
When you're 50 you can probably do every port that can be conquered.
Back to top Go down
Abraxus

Abraxus

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Just add it in as you go. That way it means no matter what level you are it's still relevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marks of Victory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marks of Victory   Marks of Victory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marks of Victory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Pirates Of The Burning Sea :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: