Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the best Swashbuckling Style?

Go down 
5 posters

To you what is the best Swashbuckling style?
Fencing
What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Vote_lcap25%What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Florentine
What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Vote_lcap63%What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Dirty Fighting
What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Vote_lcap12%What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lockhart

Lockhart

What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Empty
PostSubject: What is the best Swashbuckling Style?   What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:16 am

There are three and within several skills, I wonder which one is "the best" and which skills are better within each.

Vote ! (Pool open for 7 (seven) days)
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Swashbuckling Style?   What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:39 am

I have no idea, ive only ever tried fencing Smile
Back to top Go down
Beaufort

Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Swashbuckling Style?   What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:12 am

As every question involving a: "What is the best..." I can only answer:

Depends on your personal choice.

Some say Florentine because of it's great defensive abilities....

Me no likes Florentine as a Naval Officer - my Privateer has it Razz
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Swashbuckling Style?   What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:27 am

Fencing OWNS :p
Back to top Go down
Tanth Nefzen

Tanth Nefzen

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Swashbuckling Style?   What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Dirty Fighting ftw!?!?! Why? 'cause it's the coolest. Fencing is just pompous, and florentine is for girls! As soon as i saw my first fencing graphic, i grabbed a respec card and ate it. Needed gravy.

Dirty fighting is the best purely because everyone says it sucks i think. Besides, tanth acts about 90% Pirate, so it's only fitting really.

On a serious note though, for boarding combat, i'd say dirty fighting everytime, if you use:

Terrifying shot, and the other 2 mezzes that i forget the name of, and his garuanteed Bleed normal attack.
Dive onto a ship, mezz 3, and then just cycle targets bleeding everyone. In PvP Boarding, dirty fighting is like the shock+awe tactics. Balls to all this running around the ship, get my NPC's to fight his NPC's, i slice and dice whoever's nearest. In the end there's just Mr. Florentine left, crying in the corner as 6 grinning marines run at him.

Boarding combat is best done the same way you kill a circus: Go for the juggler. (read: Jugular, for those who don't get it)

For dueling? any but Dirty fighting, no doubt =)

99% personal preference really, same as with "what's the best ship" Smile
Back to top Go down
Francis Lubbock

Francis Lubbock

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Swashbuckling Style?   What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:20 am

Yup Dirty Fighting got a bad rep for some reason, im a Dirty Fighter and loving it, in avatar missions, when three run at you, blam terryfying shot one dosnt move for 15 secs, Flash powder another dont move for thirty secs and then you kill them one at a time.
In bording combat, with a well placed grenade you put a whole enemy attack down to 10 hps and then you just clean up, its a cool fighting style that takes a damn long time to master, i began to kick ass at 25, before that i sucked Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best Swashbuckling Style?   What is the best Swashbuckling Style? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the best Swashbuckling Style?
Page 1 of 1