Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Company want me to DIE of boredom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

My Company want me to DIE of boredom Empty
PostSubject: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:43 am

Well! its happened!

The B*****ds have put a filter system on the company web so I can now not browse anything to do with comuter games, reviews, previews, or music OR technology for that matter.

Basicall everything that KEEPS ME SANE! while Im at work waiting to get back on to the deck of my Sloop.

It didnt make me less unproductive. Jus reading about POTBS and upcoming games occasionaly!

But I assure you CRAZY ROO IS NOT PRODUCIVE. He will eat your minutes and poo in the company server. All paperclips will VANISH!!

Meetings will be scheduled in strange places and really old cold cuppa soup will be served instead of coffee!

I WILL HIDE ALL YOUR VISITORS!!!

Ahem.

Well you get the point.

Sincerely,

Mad Roo, the alter ego of Captain Perseus Hamilton.
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:00 am

FIGHT THE SYSTEM!!! Start with the paper clips!!

We shall support you in this revolution against the "man". Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:29 am

I have been giving I.T evil looks. Thank God I can still post on these pages. You may be hearing alot from Captain Hamilton in the near future. Time to start writing fanfic again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:22 am

Ha! An associate and myself have found that Firefox circumventes the pro-boredom software!

His Majesties men are maintaining their sanity in the face of Gordon Brown neo-Bolshevism Pro-Boredom Tactics.
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:26 am

Captain Perseus Hamilton wrote:
Ha! An associate and myself have found that Firefox circumventes the pro-boredom software!

His Majesties men are maintaining their sanity in the face of Gordon Brown neo-Bolshevism Pro-Boredom Tactics.

Huh?! Who's this Gordon Brown? I shall make him walk the plank for making you use such sophisticated words! Shark Bait I say!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:14 am

I hear tell he is a political agitator back in Britain. Stirring up the masses against the Crown and good order I believe.
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 am

String him up then! Make it quick and simple so other peasants can see.
Back to top Go down
Abraxus

Abraxus

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:54 pm

If the filter system is anything like the ones I had to deal with in school/work then the way to bypass them is go to freetranslation.com and convert from whatever language is yer native to Russian then paste that into google because they work on a wording filter where I work/learn so to bypass them just change to a language the filter won't know.

Admittedly you'll need to keep translating all the stuff back and forth, but you should be able to access websites.
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:38 am

That is a fantastic Idea. Id give you a 10 gun salute but I only have 8.

Seriously, that is one of those great examples of good ole logical thinking! I will try now and report back!
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:42 am

Those curs!

They speak Russian! Wtf!!!
Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:24 am

Alternatively... just use a proxy?
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:18 am

My company STILL wants to kill me with boredom. So I wrote you all a story. Its in the Kings Arms, and I think you may enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Nelson

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:08 pm

Captain Perseus Hamilton wrote:
My company STILL wants to kill me with boredom. So I wrote you all a story. Its in the Kings Arms, and I think you may enjoy!

As Purple Ronnie said, use a proxy
http://proxy.org/

About 7,000 for you to use Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:10 am

They have got the filter working again! AND IT SCREENS THE WORD PROXY!! Nooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:52 am

Try l33t talk such has P40xY, be different... like dyeing of boredom in an evil company! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 8:32 am

ahhhahha...my friend has just e-mailed me portable firefox!

A goood proxy alternative!
Back to top Go down
Captain Perseus Hamilton

Captain Perseus Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:14 am

***Celebrates 2 pages of My company wanting me to die of boredom*** Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Company want me to DIE of boredom   My Company want me to DIE of boredom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Company want me to DIE of boredom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: General Discussion :: Talk About Anything Here-
Jump to: