Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?

Go down 
+3
Lockhart
Andy Eliblo
Tanth Nefzen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanth Nefzen

Tanth Nefzen

Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:14 pm

I'm having a little trouble with my signature. It's only a basic latin phrase (that i've used for years), but it doesn't seem to show up on these forums OR on the PotBS forums. Is this because i was lazy and C&Ped it from somewhere, or am i doing it wrong?

bono vinci satius est quam almo more iniuriam vincere (A good man would rather suffer defeat than defeat another by foul means)

^ That's it, it just doesn't seem to want to appear as my signature :S ^
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:43 pm

Go Profile > Preferences > and select Show my Signature then edit it in the signature section under profile.
Back to top Go down
Tanth Nefzen

Tanth Nefzen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:31 am

Cheers andy, figured it'd be something really obvious and simple. Damn my lack of technical expertise >_< been trying to figure out how to post a pic in the "Post yourself!" Thread, but being the all knowing super-being that i am, i can't do that either Razz
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:41 am

Nice signature, I like it!

I had basic latin in colledge first year and I like the way it sounds.
Back to top Go down
Tanth Nefzen

Tanth Nefzen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 10:34 am

i speak no latin at all =) was just something i came across one day and really liked. There's another really great one that i like, just can't remember it at the moment >_<
Back to top Go down
Chandler Jones

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:42 am

Vendi, Vidi, Vomiti.

that the one you're thinking of?
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:31 am

Rofl!
Back to top Go down
Tanth Nefzen

Tanth Nefzen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:22 am

I came, i saw, i puked? LOL

No, it was this one: Aut Vincere Aut Mori - Victory or Death. =) seems appropriate for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Richard Dawson

Richard Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 8:24 am

My latin motto is;
Cave ungues felis
Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:29 am

Mine is;
Illugitemi non Carbarundum
Back to top Go down
Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Tanth Nefzen wrote:
Cheers andy, figured it'd be something really obvious and simple. Damn my lack of technical expertise >_< been trying to figure out how to post a pic in the "Post yourself!" Thread, but being the all knowing super-being that i am, i can't do that either Razz

Sign up for a photobucket account, upload a photo and then copy the URL and in a post type Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?  The URL Here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?   Anyone wanna explain something to a retard? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna explain something to a retard?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: General Discussion :: Talk About Anything Here-
Jump to: