Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple Ronnie

Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:59 am

Plese vote for them, I always vote for anyone's flag and sails when they post them in this forum. Smile

Flag:

http://www.burningsea.com/pages/page.php?pageKey=uc/viewItem&item_id=28186

Sail:

http://www.burningsea.com/pages/page.php?pageKey=uc/viewItem&item_id=28223

Last edited by Purple Ronnie on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Octa

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:58 am

Nice simple design though without a texture behind it the flag may look a bit odd in-game, especially with strong colours like that purple, might turn out alright either way though.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:52 am

Meh... the flah is pretty tiny in-game - and the rippling and shadowing effects that flags get will make it look fine I think.

I followed the guidelines exactly in terms os colour saturation and so on - so I am hoping it should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Beaufort

Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:33 am

uhm Ronnie sorry .... your flag did not follow all rules... the purple is much too bright and saturated... and the sail is a bit aliased on the edges...

You can do better, man!
Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:36 am

The purple saturation is exactly to the specification in the guidelines! Very Happy

RGB 70/20/80

I can de-saturate it more but I did use the exact numbers in the official guidelines!

I don't know how to reduce the aliasing on the sail Sad

Any idea?
Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:20 am

Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:46 pm

Still not got the 25 required votes.... please guys if you can spare the couple of minutes to vote I would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Beaufort

Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:06 am

You don't need 25 required votes - that has changed.

You only need 5 votes with an overall rating of 3+ to not get automatically deleted after 30 days.

The whole approval process will take some time (3-4 weeks).

You only have to be patient.
Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:58 am

Oh ok. Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Richard Dawson

Richard Dawson

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:18 am

I've added my vote and comment.
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:31 am

Voted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?   Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Purple Ronnie count on your vote?
Page 1 of 1