Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Connection issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Connection issue Empty
PostSubject: Connection issue   Connection issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Some of you may know that since the last patch i have not been able to login and play for 2 days now...

I thought i had it fixed the other night but its not getting any better and soe are very good as they have no idea whats wrong lol
They added something to the patch which is dropping my connection...been 2 days now and soe still have no idea what is causing the problem and my isp says nothing has changed to my connection and everything else works fine.

So what does this mean for me and the game....

Atm im doing a few things to try and sort the problem at my end but i have given sol everything they need to try and fix the issue so i will keep trying for now but if it all fails there is a chance i may have to quit if i cant get this issue fixed.

So please dont panic lol im sure it will get fixed and you may see me log in and out but please dont worry if i dont type back...its becuase i cant see the chat lol

So please hang tight and look to the sockiety agents/leaders for advice etc till i can get back ingame....i will be on the forum everyday but i will need someone to look after taking on new members as i cant invite atm..

Sorry to leave you one person short but this is out of my hands atm and i will try and fix it asap

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Lockhart

Lockhart

Connection issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue   Connection issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:17 pm

can you access the site and see for similar issues? tried to ping the server?
nothing that I can really help with but I hope it gets better.

Go go Fletchie.

*pays the gold promised to his French associate about hacking Fletcher*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Connection issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue   Connection issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:35 pm

Problem is once in game the server keeps dropping my connection lol
Tried everything i can think off and still its not working as it should....

I am trying a full reinstall just incase i have a bad patch but soe are not really helping much 4 replys to ticket in 48h..

A lot of people seem to be having the same issue so they have changed something...i can seemthem saying "wait till the next patch"

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Connection issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue   Connection issue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:20 pm

Think im ok now lol

Full reinstall did the trick well for now lol i still have to check it during peak times but fingers crossed im back Smile

Now where is that lockhart Smile they pay good money for frog legs.
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

Connection issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue   Connection issue Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:41 am

In case it fails. format c:\ but be sure you backup your Canadian invasion plans!
Back to top Go down
Francis Lubbock

Francis Lubbock

Connection issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue   Connection issue Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:01 am

Well dont worry Fletcher, ill take over the Society till you get back.

Good now how to implement daily fees to be in the navy 10% of all Plunder should do it...

But seriously sucks to have that problem and try and look at your ports forwarding, sounds like that might be the cause.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Connection issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue   Connection issue Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:10 am

Had nothing to do with the ports in the end..

Was a bad file in the patchand the full game scan missed it...so when i did the reinstall of the game it out it right,
Soe kept saying the patch was fine and a reinstall would not fix it Smile love it when you can show them they were wrong hehe

As for taking over LOL thats why we have more then one officer and society agents Wink

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

Connection issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue   Connection issue Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:48 am

We have more then one officer?! *hides the copies of RN defensive plans for Antilles, Yucatan and Guyana*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issue   Connection issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Navy :: Pirates Of The Burning Sea :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: