Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Battle of St John

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michiel

Michiel

The Battle of St John Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of St John   The Battle of St John Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:41 am

Yesterday i got a dispatch from HQ: Attack on ST John. All the brave RN forces assembled around the flag. Since our admirals had urgent matters elsewhere, i was forced to take commamd.
So the RN squad sailed under the new Flag and Sail into battle. It was a small, yet impressive squad consisting out of Cpt. Purple Ronnie, Cpt Lillian Beauford and myself. After being reinforced we formed a line. The battle was fierce, the enemy tuff. My brand new Alexander almost went submarine, but Cpt Purple Ronnie just in time safed my ass by putting his self between me an the viccious spanjards. So we all made it trough the battle safe. On the brittish side the losses where only 7 ships. This could not been said of the vail Spanjards who lost all but three ships.

Cpt. Michiel de Ruiter

Last edited by Michiel on Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Francis Lubbock

Francis Lubbock

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of St John   The Battle of St John Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:55 am

Huzzah Huzzah

Soon i will be there and the Spaniards will all surrender with my arrival to the battlefields.
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of St John   The Battle of St John Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:37 am

"Our Admirals had urgent matters elsewhere..." Sadly I got 1 mt late for the invites :/
Hurrah for our strong soldiers who stood in the side of danger and survived, tip my hat to Cap. Ruiter for marching forth against his first threat and Cap. Ronnie for taking care of his own.
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of St John   The Battle of St John Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:34 am

Nice! good to hear the war effort is still going strong!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of St John   The Battle of St John Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle of St John
Page 1 of 1