Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leave of Absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:09 pm

The Admiralty has requested that I take a 2 week leave of absence to enjoy my new found age and wisdom for a vacation. I have sailed my yacht along with a few trusty lieutenants to the eastern Antilles (Bahamas) and am living in paradise for a short while. Have been fortunate not to run into any pirates lurking in the Antilles, and am glad to read reports of how things are going on back in the navy.

(translation:P)

For my birthday, some good friends of mine arranged a trip to the Bahamas. We rented out a charter boat to sail us around the bahamas, it is truly amazing! I can't wait to get back though, should be back around Saturday, but probably will not be on till Monday to give me at least a day to sober up Razz Have been reading up on events that have been taking place so hopefully I'm not too behind, only in level maybe. Hope to see you all soon!

~till then
Darius Walker
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:45 am

Go Go hunt Pirates!
Back to top Go down
Francis Lubbock

Francis Lubbock

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:34 am

Living the Carribean dream, have fun Walker Yay
Back to top Go down
Locoguru
Admin
Admin

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:34 pm

NICE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave of Absence   Leave of Absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave of Absence
Page 1 of 1