Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Privateer Francis Lubbock, Captain of the Renown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Lubbock

Francis Lubbock

Privateer Francis Lubbock, Captain of the Renown Empty
PostSubject: Privateer Francis Lubbock, Captain of the Renown   Privateer Francis Lubbock, Captain of the Renown Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:52 am

In-Game Name: Francis Lubbock

Previous MMO Experience: Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings and Tabula Rasa

Goals in the Game: To have a good time and take down some spanish swine. RvR experience important.

Why the Royal Navy: Well established community, great people, willing to go the extra mile to get things done.

What You Have to Offer: A Positive member, Always up for some fun, dedicated to the cause, more than 12 years MMORPG experience for good and bad, and most importantly never lose my temper.

Other Comments: I love PvE and willing to help out people with the going abouts, but for this game i really wanna get my hands dirty with some PvP or in this case RvR.

Im playing a Privateer with lvl 23, with license to commit Piracy for the good of King and Country.

That should cover it.
I play in the evenings after work and most of the weekends.
Im never online Wedensday evenings.
So hope to hear from you guys soon, and hope to get in so i can meet some new and scary people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Privateer Francis Lubbock, Captain of the Renown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Privateer Francis Lubbock, Captain of the Renown   Privateer Francis Lubbock, Captain of the Renown Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:15 am

Welcome to the Royal Navy

Someone will contact you ingame asap

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com

Privateer Francis Lubbock, Captain of the Renown
Page 1 of 1