Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conrad Langston- just started playing.

Go down 
+3
Lockhart
Andy Eliblo
Conrad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Conrad

Conrad Langston- just started playing. Empty
PostSubject: Conrad Langston- just started playing.   Conrad Langston- just started playing. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:39 am

In-Game Name:Conrad Langston , Naval Officer level 9 currently.

Previous MMO Experience:first mmo was star wars galaxies which enjoyed very much , especially the sense of community in a town i helped to build, then I moved on to world of warcraft which i have played for the last 3 years, loved every minute of WoW and played on Earthen Ring since the beginning, I am an officer in a famous guild on that server.

Goals in the Game:To become part of an in game community and learn more about the game with people I can get to know as friends.

Why the Royal Navy:If i'm being honest it was the society's name that stood out the most when i had a look in the forum for somewhere to join, I made a naval officer and the idea of being part of a fleet appeals to me (guessing thats what you do but I'm currently a total virgin in game)

What You Have to Offer:Well i'm a friendly sort of chap who likes to pass on stuff that i've learned.

Other Comments: as i'm starting out i'd just looking to make a few friends, have some fun and learn some basics, Any previous MMO i've played I tend to stick with the first people I get friendly with and grow up the game with them. Hopefully i shall get the opportunity with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Andy Eliblo

Andy Eliblo

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Langston- just started playing.   Conrad Langston- just started playing. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:04 am

Another SWG's refugee, you'l find a few of them in Royal Navy.

An officer will be along to aprove your aplication shortly im sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Langston- just started playing.   Conrad Langston- just started playing. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:14 am

A few? Let us say that few is probably coming short of how many we trully are.
Back to top Go down
Medror

Medror

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Langston- just started playing.   Conrad Langston- just started playing. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:41 pm

Conrad wrote:
loved every minute of WoW and played on Earthen Ring since the beginning, I am an officer in a famous guild on that server.

I played on Earthen Ring aswell! What guild were you in?

Medror Dyvarow
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Langston- just started playing.   Conrad Langston- just started playing. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:17 pm

Welcome to the Royal Navy

One of the officers will contact you ingame soon

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Will Collister

Will Collister

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Langston- just started playing.   Conrad Langston- just started playing. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:54 pm

Welcome aboard Captain!
Back to top Go down
Darius Walker

Darius Walker

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Langston- just started playing.   Conrad Langston- just started playing. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:26 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Langston- just started playing.   Conrad Langston- just started playing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:15 am

The Ravaging Savages , Horde side of course.

and thanks for the welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conrad Langston- just started playing.   Conrad Langston- just started playing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conrad Langston- just started playing.
Page 1 of 1