Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tobias Langston

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
langston

Tobias Langston Empty
PostSubject: Tobias Langston   Tobias Langston Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:10 am

In-Game Name: Tobias
In-Game Level: on roberts 3 have a NO 28 on racham
Class: NO
Previous MMO Experience: almost every one
Goals in the Game: Try and make the britsh empire the strongest in the game Smile
Why the Royal Navy: If you play a Navy Officer who else are you going to try and join ?
What You Have to Offer: I have a lot of free time so i will be on a lot also i have a like to play multiple char so i can fit in where there is a need ( love the NO the most right now )
Comments: Been playing on several servers sinds lauch to get a feel for the game been a pirate lvl 32 but feel most at home with the brits however roberst was kind of unstable at first so when to racham but there are not a lot of EU players on the british faction there so it emthy most of the time.
Been looking in on roberts every now and then and the server looks more stable now so want to find a society and give it a run.

P.S. If im not on tobias and you need me you can also try Byron Gray or Nahanial Creed as those are my other char on roberts.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Tobias Langston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tobias Langston   Tobias Langston Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:41 am

Welcome to the Royal Navy

An officer will contact you ingame soon

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com

Tobias Langston
Page 1 of 1