Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirate Jokes!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanth Nefzen

Tanth Nefzen

Pirate Jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Jokes!   Pirate Jokes! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:15 am

Been desperately searching for GOOD pirate jokes, but it seems that as a standard, pirate jokes are bloody awful. Found a couple that aren't TOO groan-worthy though...

Q: How does a pirate know his crew is sick of travelling?
A: They keep saying "Arrrr we there yet?"

Q: Which side of a pirate ship does the captain never want to be on?
A: The outside.

Q: What do they teach in pirate school?
A: The 3 Arrr's.

Q: Why was the pirate wet?
A: Because the sea-weed.

Q: What killed the asian pirate?
A: SAAARRRRS

a little kid with a speech impediment dresses up as a pirate and goes trick or treating. he knocks on the door of a house and a man answers. "oh, i can see you're dressed up as a pirate." the man says. "but where are your buccaneers?" the kid gets really mad, and says "on the sides of my buckin' head!"

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet." <- Personal Favourite.

What has 8 arms and 8 legs?
8 Pirates!
Back to top Go down
Byron Nash

Pirate Jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Jokes!   Pirate Jokes! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:07 pm

What did the Pirate say to the guy who asked about the steering wheel attached to his crotch?

"...Arrrrrr! It's drivin' me nuts!"
Back to top Go down
Tanth Nefzen

Tanth Nefzen

Pirate Jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Jokes!   Pirate Jokes! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:29 am

=D i like it. Heard it a couple times in-game, but it never seems to get old. Think my sense of humour is just slightly moronic to be honest =( Keep em coming! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

Pirate Jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Jokes!   Pirate Jokes! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:49 am

ROFL at both of you!

Keep em comming!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pirate Jokes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Jokes!   Pirate Jokes! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirate Jokes!
Page 1 of 1