Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application From An Ex-Pirate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadeye-Duncan

Application From An Ex-Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Application From An Ex-Pirate   Application From An Ex-Pirate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:35 am

((Hey guys, I just met the vice admiral in game. Actually she was the first person I met after transferring here from Bonny. Had to leave Bonny as there were too few peeps to play with in the mornings. I am 40 in real life have a wife, 2 kids and a dog(its a package) ..ahhh...I nearly forgot I have a Mother-In-Law too. I am a casual rper, been playing swg since 2003(kettemoor server) and have left the game to try out POTBS. I would like to play with some of you guys first, so at least we know that we can work together and at the same time get to know each other better))

Name : Dead-eye Duncan
Level : 8 (and climbing)
Origin : The Bahamas
Background : Formerly a pirate, captured by the British Navy and is forced to server as a privateer for five year.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

Application From An Ex-Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application From An Ex-Pirate   Application From An Ex-Pirate Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Aye, seems a nice guy, seems a good fan of RP Smile
Back to top Go down

Application From An Ex-Pirate
Page 1 of 1