Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Focus

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:13 pm

In-Game Name:Focus Stoner
In-Game Level:10
Class:Naval Officer
Previous MMO Experience:Many eg:Navy field, DAOC, WOW, LOTRO, now Beta testing Warhammer online.
Goals in the Game:To be involved in all that is required to make the guild / society as successfull as possible.
Why the Royal Navy:In all honesty, the society was recommended to me.
What You Have to Offer:Skill, experience and alot of patience.
Other Comments: I have only recently moved to this server, i was initially a beta tester for the game and joing a society called the Black Widow Society on Rackam server however do to the majority who play on that server are mainly US players, this made my being available for port combats very difficult and i felt i was not able to be as commited as i would liked.
I moved to this server in hope that i may be able to join a society and be more involved.
I have no problem starting over again as the leveling side of things i know is easy especially when a society works real well and supports one another and i have been told this of this society and would like to offer my experience or even a helping hand if wanted.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1