Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - George Munn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
George Munn

Application - George Munn Empty
PostSubject: Application - George Munn   Application - George Munn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Elllo all,
After a week or so of tooling around getting to know how things work, I've decided it's time to join a bunch of like-minded captains, and after a bit of noodling around on various forums it looks like you guys are the people for me, if you'll have me. So, here's the formy bit:

In-Game Name: George Munn
In-Game Level: 22
Class: Naval Officer
Previous MMO Experience: Everquest (four years, including two in a raiding guild), WoW (decided it was Everquest on easy-mode), Eve (never got quite interested enough to join a corp)
Goals in the Game: Currently: Level up a bit, get out of newbie-ville, and start doing more interesting things in groups. Medium-long term: Get a big ship with a bunch of other people and become a terror to anyone who crosses our paths Wink
Why the Royal Navy: Simple really - you guys seem to offer the ideal combination of fun and organisation Smile. One of the things that attracted me to you is that you've got a good active set of forums and I think you're heading for big things, and the other is that you look like a decent relaxed bunch who look always up for a laugh (some of the other societies seem to be a little too serious for their own good, if you ask me).
What You Have to Offer: My crew's blood, sweat & tears (I prefer to relax on the quarter-deck with a cold G&T and let them do the hard stuff). I'm running around in a Postillionen at the moment and concentrating on firepower, but I like trying all sorts of different things so I might see how I get on with a more interceptory ship as well. I'm often up for helping other people as playing together is kinda the point of MMOs and is almost always better than anything solo. As well as my main character I've got a little freetrader (Francis Munn) who's set up producing leather, but I can get him onto producing anything the society needs.
Other Comments: Erm, this is getting longer than expected already? (I'm either really verbose or I don't say anything). Not much to add other than my playtimes can be a bit variable- my gf makes cocktails for a living, so when she has a night off I tend to spend it with her and not play, but on the plus side she works a lot of evenings so I'm free to spend them shooting big lumps of iron at poor defenseless Spaniard Smile

Erm, that's it from me- throw me a message if there's anything more you need to know, see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Application - George Munn   Application - George Munn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:37 pm

One of the officers will speak to you soon ingame

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
George Munn

PostSubject: Re: Application - George Munn   Application - George Munn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:07 am

Cheers!
Been offline for the last couple of days, but I should be on for the rest of the week so I'll talk to someone soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - George Munn   Application - George Munn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - George Munn
Page 1 of 1