Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Richard Dawson's application to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rich Daw

Richard Dawson's application to join Empty
PostSubject: Richard Dawson's application to join   Richard Dawson's application to join Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:25 am

In-Game Name: Richard Dawson
In-Game Level: 28
Class: Navy Officer
Previous MMO Experience: Runescape and EVE
Goals in the Game: current goals are to figure out how to get the Falcon and causing unrest in the Antilles for the French. Future goals, to assist in the capture of the ports of the Antilles.
Why the Royal Navy: I'd like to join a society which is serious but doesn't take itself too seriously, if that makes any sense
What You Have to Offer: I believe I'm a good tactician and a good team player
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Richard Dawson's application to join   Richard Dawson's application to join Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Welcome Smile

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Rich Daw

PostSubject: Re: Richard Dawson's application to join   Richard Dawson's application to join Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Thank you for having me as part of your society sir. It was great meeting some of the captains out on the sea earlier. I even managed to take down a NPC French 3rd rater in my Locust MC. I'll try to post a short combat report with pictures tomorrow evening.
On another note, I tried to register last week but something went wrong with the registration process. Is there any chance that an admin could take a look at that, my user name was Richard Dawson?
Many thanks.

Captain Richard Dawson
Officer Commanding
HMS Albion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Dawson's application to join   Richard Dawson's application to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard Dawson's application to join
Page 1 of 1