Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trask

Trask

Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application Empty
PostSubject: Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application   Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:41 am

In-Game Name: Joyner Trask
In-Game Level: 21
Class: Naval Officer
Previous MMO Experience: WOW form the beginning, used to play in Hardcor guild up to TBC, Now I’m only play to a small degree to chat it out with friends.
Goals in the Game: Have fun, PvP with like minded, set goals with society and archive those.
Why the Royal Navy: Awesome name.. And I had a sneak peak at your forum; you seem to be a nice, skilled guys with great sense of humour.
What You Have to Offer: Willing and able to follow orders under battle, change my production so suit your needs, able to speak and listen to VoIP. And just generally be a nice guy. (I’m bit of a forum hugger since my job as IT consultant allows this)
Other Comments: I have now played 1 week and this is the only society I have applied to. To get the most fun out of a great game as PotBS is to play with like minded with shared goals.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application   Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:45 am

Hi Trask

one of the society officers will contact you ingame soon

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Trask

Trask

PostSubject: Re: Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application   Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:13 am

thank you for the invite, I live to serve the queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application   Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naval Officer Joyner Trask Application
Page 1 of 1