Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry Jennings

Henry Jennings

Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings   Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:15 pm

Ahoy!

Naval Officer lvl 44, captain Henry Jennings reporting in!

I have been watching your society for a long time now and as time have gone by I see you guys nearly everywhere hehe. I like your society name and the fact that you have many high lvl players is even better. My reasons for joining is my wish for a large society and many connections as well as for port battles and pvp. I think your large numbers will give me a chance of doing a bit of everything and thats really nice OK!

I have about 10 years of experience with MMO's. I started with UO, EQ, EQ2, SWG, COH, WOW, Vanguard and now PotBS. I guess I can call myself a hardcore player that have become a casual player due to increased working hours on a daily basis.

Actually I would like to join you with both my char's my lvl 44 NO and my lvl 31 FT .. the FT's name is John Billings.

- I hope you can use me somehow and if so I'll happily hear from you =)

/regards

Henry Jennings
Back to top Go down
Henry Jennings

Henry Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings   Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:49 am

Hi again

I think was a little fast yesterday and forgot to mention some important info hehe.

In-Game Name: Henry Jennings
In-Game Level: 44
Class: Naval Officer

Previous MMO Experience: UO, EQ, EQ2, SWG, COH, WOW, Vanguard and now PotBS

Goals in the Game: Hmm hard to say exactly what drives me but port battles and pvp is very interresting. I want to win and thats why I always have something going on. If we have no XP groups going on I start one myself. Harrasing the nemy with casual xp grinding in a group serves many goals and so on =)

Why the Royal Navy. As mentioned I've been watching your society for some time and the fact I have run into your folks alot I think it fits well with my wish to have a many connections and participate in port battles and pvp.

What You Have to Offer: Hmm I can offer the services of a Naval Officer, protection and a helping hand in pvp and port battles. I use to start groups for various things like xp groups .Its always good to have something going on Wink

Other Comments: none
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings   Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Seems you are already in a society Smile please post again and let me know if you still wish to join

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Henry Jennings

Henry Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings   Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi again

Actually Im not in a society atm hehe. I would very much like to join you =)

Captain Henry Jennings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings   Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 44 Naval Officer Henry Jennings
Page 1 of 1