Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaserrr

Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Empty
PostSubject: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:23 pm

In-Game Name: Darrr Kaserrr
In-Game Level: 30atm since i restarted at roberts after having a 19...
Class: Free Trader
Previous MMO Experience: World Of Warcraft and its previous older games like diablo...(or just simply all MMO games)
Goals in the Game: To have fun, be able to socialize and to make reputation with the British Empire and Navy while sinking all the other to theyr watery grave...
Why the Royal Navy: Because I have seen alot of members and played with them in-game and it seemed that all those people were the kindest and most skilled people in the game.
What You Have to Offer: Anythng I can, anything I have to offer I will and I realy hope I will be to any use and help ofcoarse
Other Comments: Well, the society I'm currently in is nothing compred to yours, so I realy hope to be able to join you guys in*game and have fun
Thx for the oppertunity
Back to top Go down
Kaserrr

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:08 am

I'm sorry to bother, don't want to sound impatient. But could some1 please just have a look at my application. I would love to join the Royal Navy and to aid it anyway I can, but i hadto repost me app once and waited again a week... wel anywa, thx for having a look then, thank you..
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:32 am

Please do not double post, remove the remaining post if possible.

Offiicers will look into your application soon, please be patient until then.
Back to top Go down
Kaserrr

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Thank you very much for reading and replying on my application, and i rly hope to hear from u soon in-game...
PS: Sry for the second application that i have send and wich is now gone since its deleted...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:48 am

I will talk to you better in-game
Back to top Go down
Kaserrr

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:17 am

wow great, im looking forward to talk to you, im online most of the time...
Back to top Go down
Kaserrr

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Lockhart wrote:
I will talk to you better in-game
and so whens this gonnah happen?
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:28 am

Today, I apologise for not being of assist but it has been a hard weekend.

Please send me a tell around 22 PM today if possible (GMT).

Thank you and once more, sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaserrr

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Excuse me, I have waited and remained waiting for quite a while in the game and haven't found any contact with you sir. I live in Belgum and so am 1hour ahead of the GMT server time...Excuse me please but its rater late and im incredibly sorry for the trouble but hope to be able to contact you soon again. May I please know your full name in-game sir so I could add you to me friends list and try contacting you as soon as yarrr is on :S
Goodnght - Captain Darrr Kaserrr
May trade and wellfare be healthy.
Back to top Go down
Kaserrr

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:20 pm

So...When can we meet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°   Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_° Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darrr Kaserrr reporting for royal naval duty °_°
Page 1 of 1