Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Society Agents!

Go down 
+2
Lockhart
Fletcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

New Society Agents! Empty
PostSubject: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:27 pm

I will be making a few more society crew members agents in the society for their hard work in helping the society and also helping the other society members..

You can help in this process by naming one person from the society that has helped you or been seen helping the society..

These name will then go forward and the officers will pick 2/3 to become agents of the royal navy.

Fletcher Sword
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:49 am

Its unfair to nominate myself but I think I have been doing nicely along Society, but I see others with an amazing work towards us has a whole and towards Society name, Lillian Beaufort, Chuwy Skyforger, Captain Ruiter & Lubbock and perhaps some more.

Me, active and friendly, always laughing at issues and simply because I'm a nosy bastard with an opinion about all and everything (I'm annoying but I know what I talk about Razz) I Believe I am active in society both to assist has to have a laugh, a sort of weird know it all guy who is also wrong... from time to time...

Lillian because its one of the few players who admits that does not know all and is interested in learning, showing maturity, respect and great skill, assisting in the society could be a responsibility to further down and perhaps we can all learn from such maturity. Very Happy

Chuwy because he is an amazing and dedicated PvPer, smart and also interested in learning more, nice chap willing to help and make changes, active on Nation problems and also with a friendly smile with loads of will to help. Society could use some of his knowledge.

And both Ruiter & Lubbock, are good and active players, mature and friendly and can have a laugh at issues always with a good heart, both showed responsibility and dedication, Lubbock needs to"break his "shell" a bit" but he is doing good, a little push from Society would be an improvement, Cap Ruiter needs only to keep up the good job.

Ronnie, for having a great understand of economy basics, being a major assist to society and for having a good sense of humour and for being mature enough to stand against arguments and a sense of honesty.

Its unfair that I talk about myself, but I am being honest in my words and has I said before, despite of my rank or work to the society I am just glad to be here and help when I can, I was shown good acts of faith by good members of our societies, I think we were all shown some, we just want to assist and give something back to our society.
Back to top Go down
Beaufort

Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:28 am

Lockhart wrote:
Lillian because its one of the few players who admits that does not know all and is interested in learning, showing maturity, respect and great skill, assisting in the society could be a responsibility to further down and perhaps we can all learn from such maturity. Very Happy

She has called me OLD!!! *sobs*

I nominate Lockhart for being a meanie Very Happy

OK!
Back to top Go down
Purple Ronnie

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:42 pm

While I appreciate the kind words from Lockhart, I would like to withdraw myself from potential consideration at this point. I have not yet decided that this society is my permanent home, and therefore it would not be right of me to accept any responsibility (a responsibility I take very seriously in all games) just yet. I hope you appreciate my honesty in this.

I nominate Lockhart and Chuwy.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Thats not a problem ronnie...

So far on my list i have a few names but i will be speaking to people over the next few days.
If you wish to put yourself forward then please send me a pvt message or speak to me ingame.

Lillian should already be a society agent Smile infact you were during beta lol "fixed"

Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com
Michiel

Michiel

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:13 am

Thank u for the kind words Vice Admiral:) And ofcouse I intend to keep up the good work. If I can help, pls let me know.

Cpt. Michiel de Ruiter
Back to top Go down
Francis Lubbock

Francis Lubbock

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:58 am

And thanks for me as well, but i shouldnt be a choice, i will divide my time bétween Warhammer Online Beta and Pirates, and with RL wanting som attention as well, i wont be on as much.
But lets LOcky, Michel and Lilly are my preimary candidates as well, but we need some Privateers and Freetraders agents as well, to repressent the whole class system Razz
Back to top Go down
Lockhart

Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:40 am

Pri-va-ters? Free-tra-ders? What are those? Can we eat them? Razz
Back to top Go down
Beaufort

Beaufort

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:29 am

No, Lockhart, you can't eat them... they all belong to Squiggy Razz

He will eat them for sure ... and then complains for days about feeling sick Cool
Back to top Go down
Michiel

Michiel

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Things concidered I think Vice Admiral Lockhart would be the best man for the promotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Society Agents!   New Society Agents! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Society Agents!
Page 1 of 1