Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Purple Ronnie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple Ronnie

Captain Purple Ronnie Empty
PostSubject: Captain Purple Ronnie   Captain Purple Ronnie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 3:09 pm

I've already been recruited, however I thought I would post this in retrospect.

In-Game Name: Purple Ronnie

In-Game Level: 21

Class: Free Trader

Previous MMO Experience: 12 years. Meridian 59, The Realm, Everquest, Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call 2, Anarchy Online, Mankind, Dark Age of Camelot, Lineage II, Final Fantasy Online, Shadowbane, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online to name but a few.

Goals in the Game: To be the richest person on the server.

Why the Royal Navy: Great guild name, seems to attract a really nice, yet slightly odd type of person. Everyone has a slightly skewed sense of humour just like myself, everyone I have talked to so far has been alternately amusing, helpful and mature.

What You Have to Offer: A lot of MMO experience (understatement) including many years of guild leadership in various games. Experienced "raid" leader as well. I am online constantly, as you might have noticed. I am a hardcore gamer through and through - have been for as long as I care to remember. Personality wise I have a fairly dry, dark and sarcastic sense of humour, I am nearly impossible to offend, and loyal to a fault.

Other Comments: Did you know that the Kentucky Fried Chicken slogan "finger-lickin' good" came out as "eat your fingers off" in Chinese?
Back to top Go down

Captain Purple Ronnie
Page 1 of 1