Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Isaiah Reed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaiah Reed

Captain Isaiah Reed Empty
PostSubject: Captain Isaiah Reed   Captain Isaiah Reed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:52 am

In-Game Name: Isaiah Reed
In-Game Level: 18
Class: Privateer
Previous MMO Experience: Initially stuck in Ultima Online (for way too long), I've also spent a month or two in Everquest and EVE. The last few years WoW has been the primary MMO though.
Goals in the Game: Ultimately the complete British dominion over the Caribbean, of course. Current primary concerns mostly being to have fun with some like-minded individuals and too fairly quickly learn how to get involved in the PvP struggle. And, umm.. figuring out how to stay fiscally solvent while doing my part.
Why the Royal Navy: A recent recruit pointed me in your direction. Delighted at a sensible name, I browsed through your forums which gave a good first impression. My friend's opinion of his early days in the society sealed the deal. If he's happy, I'm sure I'll be too .. we've shared membership in many a guild in the past.
What You Have to Offer: Initially, my currently (mostly) empty structure lots and eventually a competent captain to support the society's military efforts. I also have a sweet pool table at my place, but .. uhm, I guess that might not be entirely relevant in this case.
Other Comments:
Back to top Go down
Fletcher
Admin
Admin
Fletcher

Captain Isaiah Reed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain Isaiah Reed   Captain Isaiah Reed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:59 am

Welcome to the Royal Navy

Somone will contact you ingame asap

Flethcer
Back to top Go down
https://royalnavy.forumotion.com

Captain Isaiah Reed
Page 1 of 1