Royal Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Navy

Pirates Of The Burning Sea

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations to the Patrol Squadron 9/1!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will Collister

Will Collister

Congratulations to the Patrol Squadron 9/1! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to the Patrol Squadron 9/1!   Congratulations to the Patrol Squadron 9/1! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:21 am

Morning gentlemen!

Just giving my best to the fine Captains I sailed with last night on a patrol up along the outer Antilles. Amongst other things we accomplished a fine understanding with eachother regarding line tactics and battle formations.

Commodore Fletcher did a terrific job of leading the squadron through hostile waters in search of merchant vessels. Captain Walker and I, as always, worked well together in taking down whatever the enemy threw in our way. Captain Alex worked very well as a fast support vessel, many times cutting in and covering damaged ships. And, of course, Captain LeMarc displayed courageous and honourable behaviour in what I believe was my first action with him.

I had the (rather alarmed) artist of my ship paint a few pictures of these already, in my mind, famous early encounters between the Royal Navy and England's enemies. They are on display in the Gallery, and are, if I may say so myself, most very impressive.

Finally, a final pat on the back to the Commodore, Captain LeMarc and myself are in order, I feel, as we took out a 52-gunned San Mateo Galleon. An epic battle!

All the best to you gentlemen!

Last edited by on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Locoguru
Admin
Admin

Congratulations to the Patrol Squadron 9/1! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Patrol Squadron 9/1!   Congratulations to the Patrol Squadron 9/1! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:47 am

Nice job! A Galleon kill already!
Back to top Go down

Congratulations to the Patrol Squadron 9/1!
Page 1 of 1